Sandra Ingerman & Evelyn Rysdyk – Cultivating Shamanic Perception
Sandra and Evelyn offer us an opportunity to transform our perception, clouded by modern Western living, to deepen our awareness of Self and our sense of place in the cosmos.
Cultivating Shamanic Perception can open your eyes to where you fit in at this point in your life, and how you can make a difference. It can help reveal how what is inside you is reflecting out, and allow you to ponder whether this is, in fact, what you want to be reflecting outward.
There is a “soul illness” that’s developed in the West, with many of us having lost our connection to the Earth, nature, and even other people. Expanding your spiritual path by reawakening your innate shamanic perception can help you remember that you are truly a part of all of this.
With Sandra and Evelyn’s help, you can learn to stop compartmentalizing your life and the world and remember your sacred place among all of life — without being overwhelmed.
And you can experience remembering what it means to be human — connected to the Earth, soil, and the hearts all around you — in a healing, visceral way.
We share a commonality with all, and it’s in remembering and experiencing this, we reclaim our shamanic perception, connect with the Flow of Life, and allow it to carry us to live with ease, in harmony, and with greater joy — and to share these qualities with the world.
This is your opportunity to stop moving through your life ungrounded and trying to operate in the world in isolation and through futile attempts at control. It’s a chance to learn to become an effective, real human being — to let go, and open to living an awake, grounded, and harmonious life.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Weeks
Course sessions are on Tuesdays at 5:00pm Pacific.
In this 7-week transformational intensive, Sandra and Evelyn will guide you through the fundamental spiritual skills and competencies you’ll need to successfully reclaim your humanness and feel deeply connected to the Earth, cosmos, and the hearts all around you — in a visceral, experiential way.
This course will feature LIVE teachings, experiential guided journeys, and ceremonies with Sandra and Evelyn. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to learn shamanic practices for rediscovering your innate capabilities for self-healing and helping to heal and evolve the planet.
NOTE: Sandra and Evelyn will be presenting six out of the seven course sessions live. Session seven will be pre-recorded due to travel schedules.
Module 1: The Inner Landscape as a Tree
Reclaiming Your Shamanic Perception (July 24)
Becoming fully human starts with reclaiming the shamanic way of being: focusing on harmony and balance, being in reverent participatory relationship with all things, and in a state of love and gratitude. It also includes performing offering ceremonies.
To reclaim this way of being, we have to understand ourselves better, because the more power we draw to ourselves, the more we need to continue to refine our inner landscape and tap into supportive energies.
This week, you’ll discover:
- How the World Tree is a reflection of our inner world tree
- The difference between how power can be used for healing and transformation versus for perceived control over others
- How to tap into supportive energies that can help you maintain your strength and power to draw in the energies you wish to experience in your life and for the world
- How to create a pristine collective field of energy for our group, which also uplifts the collective energies in the world
- The collective space course participants as a group will set up to work in during and outside of sessions
Module 2: Awakening to Your Ways of Being
Revealing Your Subconscious Beliefs (July 31)
This week, you’ll learn to identify your subconscious beliefs, including self-sabotaging patterns. This includes examining the projections you place on others. You’ll explore these habitual ways of thinking as well as how to heal them through daily rituals that can release non-productive ways of thinking.
This week, you’ll discover:
- How to work with habitual thought patterns that perpetuate ways of behaving that sabotage your efforts to live as your authentic Self
- How to examine unhealthy projections you place on others
- That your life is a product of your perceptions
- How to work with the power of compassionate observation
- How to perceive the world around you from your spiritual heart versus your physical heart
- How all energy as neutral and how we can use all the energy in the collective for doing good work in the world
Module 3: Feelings & Light Consciousness
Activating Your Ability for Self-healing (August 7)
Scientific research validates that our feelings influence our DNA. Blending this knowledge with shamanic practice, you’ll learn how to move into a state of “coherence,” which can open up communication between your cells and your inner blueprint of how to heal yourself.
This week, you’ll discover:
- How your emotions affect your DNA
- Ways to open up the lines of communication between your cells so you have access to your inherent blueprint to heal yourself
- How to experience your radiantly divine, higher consciousness
- How your divine light communicates with the Light of All That Is
- How to cultivate and use the spiritual energy we gain as we embrace our true identity within
6 reviews for Cultivating Shamanic Perception by Sandra Ingerman & Evelyn Rysdyk
There are no reviews yet.