John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman – LEVEL II
The goal of this recording is to provide the learner with clinical familiarity, knowledge and resources to integrate Gottman Method Couples Therapy assessments and interventions into their practices. In this dynamic experience with Drs. John and Julie Gottman, you will learn how to incorporate the research-based Gottman Assessment and Intervention Methods into your clinical practice. In these videos, you will:
- Assess a couple’s “Friendship Profile,” “Conflict Profile,” and “Shared Meanings Profile”
- Develop interventions that couples can use as antidotes to the “Four Horsemen.”
- Help couples to soothe physiological flooding.
- Apply six modes of changing the “Attack/Defend System” in a couple’s interactions.
- Assist couples in establishing dialogue about their gridlocked conflicts.
- Select and implement interventions to help couples deepen their “Friendship System” with rituals of connection.
- Select and implement interventions to help couples create a shared system of values and meaning.
- Identify five different co-morbidities common to couples using Gottman Core Assessments and implement interventions.
Instant Access Available
10 reviews for LEVEL II: Assessment, Intervention & Co-Morbidities presented by The Gottman Relationship Institute by John M. Gottman, Julie Schwartz Gottman
There are no reviews yet.