Primitive Reflex Integration for Neurodevelopmental Disorders – Robert Melillo, Kathy Johnson
Innovative therapy to connect motor development to cognitive development!
Developmental disorders can affect anyone, and they have a spectrum of symptoms, from autism to dyslexia, which makes it sometimes difficult to treat… but one thing they all have in common is that their deficit started during childhood development.
Usually, something happens in those first couple of years of development or even in the womb, that may not appear until later in life. You might ask yourself…
What causes it? How can you identify it early? And what can we do to intervene and change it?
Years ago, I didn’t fully understand how the brain created these conditions or interacted with other parts of the body, which meant I didn’t fully understand the problem I was treating.
And if I didn’
t understand what the problem is, how could I hope to fix it?
When I started studying cutting-edge brain science and discovered how primitive reflexes were linked to developmental disorders, everything changed. Now, Karen Johnson, MS Ed. and I want to show you how to use this information to treat your client’s dysfunction!This brand-new online course, Primitive Reflex Integration for Neurodevelopmental Disorders, will give you a unique understanding of the root cause of neurobehavioral and learning disorders so you can successfully treat your clients of any age. You’ll discover cutting-edge techniques to identify, improve and correct retained primitive reflexes and a wide variety of behavioral, learning and social conditions, plus much more.
With the rise of developmental neurobehavioral disorders and the overwhelming wide spectrum of related symptoms, understanding the root cause of neurobehavioral and learning disorders is essential to treatment progress. You will learn techniques and tools that translate into clinical success no matter what the condition or severity.
Integrative Therapy for Neurodevelopmental Disorders:
Connecting Primitive Reflexes and Brain Imbalances to Polyvagal Theory to Improve Learning, Behavior and Social Skills
If you aren’t sure of the machine works, you won’t know how to fix it and that’s exactly what you’ll learn in this part of the training.
This comprehensive training offers an intense approach to treating primitive reflexes through an in-depth, yet easy-to-grasp, way of understanding the brain.
Dr. Melillo uses over 20 years of clinical research and cutting-edge brain science to show you how brain development, primitive reflexes and developmental milestones are connected to behavioral problems, social deficits and learning disabilities (along with many other conditions like Autism and ADHD). This in-depth training will dive into:
- How the brain develops through segregation, integration, localization of networks, movement and much more.
- Where primitive and postural reflexes come from and why some clients retain them.
- How to assess and treat primitive reflexes in infants, children and adults, including common symptoms and the how the brain causes these imbalances.
- In-depth remediation exercises and real-life case studies of clients experiencing primitive reflex related conditions.
- How the Polyvagal theory is related to movement and primitive reflexes.
- 35 ways to stimulate the Vagal system.
- Right brain vs. left brain – how to test for brain imbalances, function, symptoms and specializations.
- Attachment and behavior in clients, including how we maintain relationships and how this can affect our development our entire life.
- How understanding the relationship and function of brain hemispheres can impact each area of treatment.
Primitive Reflex Integration:
Techniques for Developmental Success
In session 2, you will dive deep into the primitive reflexes contributing to developmental limitations in your clients of all ages. Discover how to connect the seven primitive reflexes with their developmental stages and dive into how integration can and cannot help the client in front of you. Some things you will learn include:
- How to identify the seven primitive reflexes and their impact on development.
- Reasons why these reflexes may have stayed, including retained reflexes and re-emerging reflexes, along with their effects on reading, writing, math, ADHD, and much more.
- Symptoms, testing and integration strategies for the reflexes – also when non-integration is a better option.
You’ll get a first-hand look into real-life case studies that dive into how to treat the reflexes you may see…
- Moro Reflex
- Palmar Reflex
- Fear Paralysis Reflex
- Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex
- Symmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex
- Tonic Labyrinthine Reflex
- Spinal Galant
Tag: Primitive Reflex Integration for Neurodevelopmental Disorders – Robert Melillo, Kathy Johnson Review.Primitive Reflex Integration for Neurodevelopmental Disorders – Robert Melillo, Kathy Johnson download. Primitive Reflex Integration for Neurodevelopmental Disorders – Robert Melillo, Kathy Johnson discount.
5 reviews for Primitive Reflex Integration for Neurodevelopmental Disorders by Robert Melillo, Kathy Johnson
There are no reviews yet.