Carrick Institute – Receptorbased Essentials
What is ReceptorBased® Essentials?
ReceptorBased® Essentials (RBE) was created for practitioners wanting a fast and effective way to learn and implement the fundamentals of Clinical Neuroscience into their practices. It is the only 4-day live program with an online component that includes hands on evidence-based, clinically proven training.
What is Clinical Neuroscience?
Clinical Neuroscience is a branch of neuroscience that focuses on the scientific study of fundamental mechanisms that underlie diseases and disorders of the brain and central nervous system. It seeks to develop new ways of conceptualizing and diagnosing such disorders and developing novel applications to treat them.
The Importance of Understanding Sensory Receptors
Correcting the central processing of sensory receptors contributes to the efficacy of many manual therapies. Understanding how these receptor systems work together to affect function will allow you to effectively implement Clinical Neuroscience into your practice.
Brain Dysfunction in Clinical Neuroscience
Brain dysfunction often contributes to human suffering and suboptimal performance. A ReceptorBased® approach provides more effective treatments that deliver better patient outcomes.
Not all sensory input is beneficial in treating neurological dysfunction. ReceptorBased® Essentials teaches you assessment strategies that allows you to select an optimal intervention. By better understanding how your therapies achieve their results, you will better serve your patient/client population.
The Top 10 Things You Will Learn:
- To observe your patient through neurological lens.
- The “Clinical Neuroscience Paradigm” and how it will change the way you practice forever.
- To determine and treat the Longitudinal Level of Decompensation (LLD).
- To comprehend your neurological assessments under a Clinical Neuroscience paradigm
- To effectively and efficiently assess neurological reflexes, motor function, and cognitive processing.
- To effectively and efficiently assess the brain’s influence on the autonomic nervous system.
- To determine whether the treatment you provided produced a statistically significant change.
- To create, deliver, and evaluate the effectiveness of a ReceptorBased® application on neurological function, performance, and quality of life.
- To apply the 10 Principles of Neuroplasticity.
- The patient care cycle of a ReceptorBased® Treatment from marketing, education, assessment tools, care plans, and referral generation.
5 reviews for Receptorbased Essentials by Carrick Institute
There are no reviews yet.