Sandra Ingerman – The Ancient Practice of Shamanic Journeying
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational intensive, Sandra will guide you step by step into the unseen realms. With almost 40 years of teaching experience, she can do this safely and clearly, and will help you obtain the skills needed to be able to meet compassionate helping spirits who are waiting to guide you. You’ll bring healing energies into your own life while also learning how to work with others in your community.
This course will feature teachings, training sessions, and experiential practices with Sandra. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to discover the foundational practices for accessing helping spirits for personal and collective healing.
Module 1: An Introduction to Shamanism & Its History
In this first module, Sandra will walk you through the history of shamanism and share the fundamental principles of shamanic journeying — as well as what you can expect over the next seven sessions together.
Sandra will also answer the common question, Where do shamans journey to? You’ll learn about the territories in the non-ordinary reality realms, referred to as the Dreamtime by the Australian aborigines and the Other Worlds by the Celts…
It’s a hidden universe where loving and compassionate beings live and offer help and healing to all of us!
In this class session, you’ll:
- Discern whether your journeys are really happening — or whether it’s your imagination
- Explore how shamans interact directly with spirits to address the spiritual aspects of illness, perform soul retrievals, divine information, and so much more
- Learn how the shaman goes into an altered state of consciousness to journey outside of time and space in non-ordinary reality
- Discover how shamans use rhythmic percussion to receive healing help and information for patients, family, and community
- Learn how to take care of yourself throughout your time in the course — and how to evaluate your results along the way
- Receive a closing guided journey so you can jump into your work in module two
Module 2: Preparation for Journeying — Greeting the Helping Spirits
In this module, Sandra will walk you through the preparation ceremonies that have been a vital part of shamans’ work everywhere in the world.
Sandra will also call in the helping spirits for the group. You’ll meet the spirit of the land where YOU live, so you can build a strong relationship with it — as you’ll soon find out, the land is your home and an ally in your work.
In greeting the helping ancestors of the land, you’ll get support for your intentions as the ancestors work on your behalf.
In this class session, you’ll:
- Welcome the spirits — and call in only those spirits who are willing to help and support the group
- Learn the difference between using a decree vs. petition to call upon spirits
- How to thank the helping spirits for being here… instead of begging them to come
- Explore sacred reciprocity as you honor the ancestors and they honor you in return
- How to dance and sing to create and build group energy
- Explore how shamans use singing and dancing to move their egos out of the way so the power of the universe can come through them
9 reviews for The Ancient Practice of Shamanic Journeying by Sandra Ingerman
There are no reviews yet.