Wayne Gorman – The Basics of the Wave Principle
This course is one of the best ways to kick off your Elliott wave education, or to refresh your knowledge of the basics.
- Format: On-Demand Course | 1 hour 30 minutes | Captions: English, Arabic
- Instructor: Wayne Gorman
- Level: Beginner
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How the Wave Principle can be used to predict market direction and turning points
- Characteristics of motive and corrective waves
- How to count waves correctly and avoid common counting mistakes
- The three rules of the Wave Principle and how to apply them
- Wave guidelines that help you anticipate wave distance, form and termination points
- Wave personalities — the connection between wave position and mass psychology
- Fibonacci relationships and how to use them to anticipate price movement
- Fibonacci multiples, retracements and time relationships
Meet Your Instructor
Wayne Gorman Former Senior Trading Instructor
Wayne Gorman, CEWA-M, is a 40-year veteran risk manager and trader. He started out at Citibank, where he managed trading positions in money markets and derivatives. He traded full-time with his own capital for almost five years before. In 2013, Wayne co-authored the Amazon best-selling book Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading, published by Bloomberg Press. Wayne is also the author of multiple EWI trading tutorials.
Instant Access Available
11 reviews for The Basics of the Wave Principle by Wayne Gorman
There are no reviews yet.