Gui Mendes – Understanding The Distance From Guard
Use lessons on controlling and managing distance from guard to choose the most effective strategies and positions to attack with, including De La Riva, Reverse De La Riva, X Guard, and more
- Gui Mendes is one of BJJ’s most respected black belts, with 4 world championships at black belt and tons of elite students at his academy Art Of Jiu-Jitsu.
- Get real, useable lessons from Gui breaking down his own rolling, so he can narrate how he is implementing these movements and ideas.
- Work from near distance, middle distance, and far distance, with specific and detailed lessons around what makes each unique and what you need to know.
- Play from classic positions like the collar & sleeve open guard where you can begin launching attacks and defending your guard with more knowledge than ever.
- This series can help grapplers of all levels and styles connect positions and techniques with more focus, strategy, and efficiency than ever.
Instant Access Available
7 reviews for Understanding The Distance From Guard by Gui Mendes
There are no reviews yet.